The Thirteen Primal Powers of The Dragons.
In studying Isedon Goldwing’s Dragon Runes (to be found at: www.dragon-runes.com/Wiki),
I searched for several years for the meaning of the Thirteen Dragons, and their possible relationship with the “Council of the Thirteen Dragons”. This was a thought and an idea that puzzled me for years as I knew there was an explanation to all of it.
It wasn’t until a few weeks ago, as I was pondering the next entries into my Shamanism Journal (my upcoming “Holy Book”), when I had an Epiphany: The Thirteen Dragon Powers were represented by the first thirteen of the Dragon Rune (from the order they were given by Br. Goldwing)! So I went about mapping them out, and finding their specific power or elemental strength – if there was one to be known. This arrangement worked out perfectly as the last nine of the first group of thirteen Dragon Runes represented the Nine Elemental Clans of Dragons.
- Ratanen – The Chaotic mists,
- Drakani – The Dragon-Goddess (Tiamat),
- Sha’oren – The Flowing Knowledge,
- Ihanen – The Forging of Dreams,
- Ma’erhen – The Clan of Spirit,
- Ra – The Clan of the Primal Waters (Water),
- Liwaen – The Clan of the Coldness of Darkness (Darkness and Shadow),
- Li – The Clan of the Primal Fires (Fire),
- Li’aan – The Clan of the Great Light (Light),
- Mah – The Clan of Raging Storms (Winds),
- Ninathan – The Forest Clan (Nature, Life, and Growth),
- Thaan – The Clan of the Mountains (Earth)
- Waethan – The Crystal and Stone Clan (Crystal).
Each one lends its own power to the beginnings of Creation. Each one provides the basis in which all things are formed.
The Ring of Thirteen and the Tree of Life:
The Order in which the Dragon-Runes are placed upon “The Tree”:
- Ratanen – The Ein Soph Aur,
- Drakani – The Ein Soph,
- Sha’oren – The Ein,
- Ihanen – Kether,
- Ma’erhen – Chokhmah,
- Ra – Binah,
- Liwaen – Chesed,
- Li – Geburah,
- Li’aan – Tiphareth,
- Mah – Netzach,
- Ninathen – Hod,
- Thaan – Yesod,
- Waethan – Malkuth.
Ma’erhen, Ra, and Li’aan also form the basis of what I have found to be the startling revelation of the “Sacred Eye of the Dragon” (within the area called Da’ath, in the midst of the Abyss). – This will be followed up in another writing. – These three Dragon Runes also represent what I have referred to as the Three Primal Elements – to symbolize The Great Divine Mind (Air/Winds), The Primal Seas of Chaos (Water), and The Great Heavenly Light (Fire).
The Song of The Ring of Thirteen:
Thirteen Be-eth They,
The Primary Powers are They,
The Pre-Eminences, Universal are They,
They are of the First Ring.
Their Powers, Forged together by the Gods,
Their Eminences, Graced in the Beauty of the Goddesses,
Their Ways, Known to All who beheld Them,
For They, Are the Forge of All Things.
Rev. Athauliz “Dragon’s Eye” Firestorm,
Founder and Chief-Elder Dragon,
Temple of The Ancient Dragons